Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Right Wing News Endorses Larry Forgy Over Mitch McConnell

Mitch McConnell received a strong message today from Right Wing News that he has lost their support in 2008:

While I was on vacation, our mediocre leader in the Senate, Mitch McConnell, who happily (because we may have a chance to get rid of him) is up for reelection in 2008, had this to say about the Senate's immigration bill,

"I don't think there's a single member of either party next year who is going to fail to be re-elected over this issue."

Of course, a guy who's that politically out-of-touch is too incompetent and dumb to be in the Senate, much less Minority Leader, but rather than give him the beating he deserves for 3 or 4 paragraphs, I have three words for you,

Draft Larry Forgy.

I don't know much about the guy, but I do know that he's not Mitch McConnell and that would certainly be a powerful argument in his favor during a 2008 primary race...